GARDEN OASIS FAMILY RETREAT IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC!
Elevated in Redlynch this hidden residence is positioned peacefully in an owner occupier dominated close. Enjoy a tranquil ambiance and private lifestyle surrounded by tropical flora and fauna only minutes to all Cairns has to offer.
Extremely solid and lovingly maintained with updated amenities, a practical floor plan, generous backyard, large undercover entertainment area and a 6 x 4.5 metre shed, this home is move in ready, waiting to welcome another generation of happy memory makers.
* Large modern kitchen with ample bench and storage space, composite stone tops, gas cooktop, electric oven, integrated dishwasher and breakfast bar
* Separate dining and 2 lounge areas as well as a study space
* Large undercover entertaining area overlooking the beautifully established, irrigated gardens
* Master bedroom opening onto a private patio, has a built-in wardrobe, separate storage cupboard, and ensuite with step in shower
* Three further bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
* Main bathroom has a shower and bath, the toilet is separate
* Internal laundry with external access
* Tiled flooring, ceiling fans, security screens throughout
* Double carport with remote controlled garage doors
* Powered 6 x 4.5 metre shed, side vehicle access to the rear
* 5kw solar panel system
* Rear and side fenced 874sqm landscaped block with plenty of room for children and pets to safely play
* Council rates approximately $3,350 per annum
* Current building and pest reports available upon request
A short 1.3km to Redlynch Central Shopping Centre, 2.5km to the Red Beret and Redlynch Village shops. Close to 4 schools. 17 minutes to Cairns International and Domestic Airports and Botanical Gardens, the Cairns CBD and Esplanade precinct are only 12km away.
With several parks and walking paths in the immediate vicinity and a forever changing always amazing mountain backdrop, this is what living in Far North Queensland is all about.