Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within the established suburb of White Rock is this solid, 1987 built, entry level home. Having been a rental property for a large portion of its life, there is no sugar coating it, this property has good bones but needs love. With a lot of elbow grease and an ability to see through what is mostly cosmetic, an astute homeowner or investor could create something special from this relatively blank canvas.
At 800sqm this property is fenced at the rear with double side access, great to access the fully powered 6m x 6m Colourbond shed with roller door access.
- Central kitchen with electric cooking
- Open plan living and dining with split system air-conditioning
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes and air-conditioning
- Main bathroom with step in shower and separate toilet
- Tiled living and security screens throughout
- 2 large undercover outdoor entertainment areas on each side, one is lockable
- Single carport
- Currently tenanted at $320 per week rent with the current lease ending July 25th, 2022
- Council Rates $2,750.00 per annum (approx.)
Conveniently close to quality schools, major shopping centres and walking tracks. Only 8 km from the Cairns CBD and Esplanade amenities.
Do not miss your chance to inspect, access is limited, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 for further information.
(Please note due to tenancy requirements the images provided are indicative of how the property presents)